Dear Parents:Santo ISD is excited to announce My School Bucks as our new provider for online meal payments. My School Bucks replaces Nutrikids as a safe and secure way for parents to make online payments and view meal account activity. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.Fast Facts:
My School Bucks Features:
- Students PIN numbers will not change
- Account balances will transfer from Nutrikids to My School Bucks
- Dietary and account restrictions will remain in place
- Cafeteria and Snack Bar will be on the same account
We are very excited to offer these new services. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to SISD Cafeteria. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
- View current balances and purchases
- Receive low balance email alerts
- Add money to your child’s account
- Flat rate convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction
If you have any questions about these services, please feel free to contactMichelle Buzbee at 940-769-3215 or email@example.com
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW,Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.