- If you need assistance, call or email Christy
- If you have a student who is missing assessment data, please contact Christy
Basic Data Analysis
Creating a Teacher Test
Creating a Benchmark
Create a Teacher Test (see instructions below), then "Share" with "Taliaferro". Email email@example.com and let her know you've shared your test with her. She will create and deliver your answer documents.
Administering/Scanning a Test
The scanners are located in the Board Room (Elementary) and the JH Computer Lab. Let Christy know if you need assistance.
Online Test Administration
Email or call Christy to be walked through it. The link below is a video to show students about online testing.
ELAR Passage Finder for STAAR TestMaker
Here is how the ELA team can best access the reading passages. (Go to the reading passage link above)
- Go to your desired grade (you can filter with the headings)
- Highlight and copy the desired passage title
- In the "Assessments" tab when creating a test, Click the "Search Resources" button
- In the search bar at the top paste the passage title.
- The passage and questions should render on the screen.
- Clicking the "Blue V" will open up the passage or questions if you would like to preview it before adding it.