SANTO AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MR. PEUGH’S RULES
- Be respectful to your teacher and classmates.
- Use appropriate language.
- Come to class prepared.
- Do not use cell phones without permission.
- No food or drinks in the classroom or shop. Bottled water is permitted.
- Be seated in the classroom before the tardy bell rings.
- No horseplay.
- Avoid whining.
- Stay on task and show me that you are putting effort into all assignments.
- Do the right thing! (If you wouldn’t want your grandmother to see you do it, it’s probably not the right thing.)
THINGS TO WORK ON
- Self-respect- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- Cooperation- “I use not only all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.” Woodrow Wilson
- Work Ethic- “The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Anonymous
- Motivation- “The right angle to approach any problem is the try angle.” Anonymous
Grading PoliciesThere will be a minimum of 8 daily grades and 2 test grades per six-weeks period.Daily grades will represent 50%, and test grades will represent 50% of the grading cycle average.Assignments that are turned in later than 5 days after the assignments' due date cannot receive higher than a 70.
- Hygiene- “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” Will Rogers